Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a test that accesses the mineral composition of the hair.
Minerals are essential for growth, healing, vitality, and wellbeing. They provide structural support in bones and teeth. They maintain the body’s pH levels, water balance, nerve activity, muscle contractions, energy production, and enzyme reactions that affect every function from breathing to digestion.
Ideally, we should get all the minerals we need from a balanced diet. Unfortunately, in today’s world, this is nearly impossible. Modern farming techniques, fertilizers, and depleted soils reduce the mineral content of foods.
Environmental pollutants, chemical food additives, and stressful lifestyles also negatively affect our nutritional status.
HTMA provides a more holistic picture of mineral imbalance within your body's cells. Without optimum minerals levels in the body, the other nutrients are not effectively utilized.
Many health conditions are aggravated by mineral imbalances and toxic heavy metal excesses, including cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, migraines, learning difficulties, and hyperactivity in children, to name just a few.
ALL TESTING & RECOMMENDATIONS ARE FOR COACHING PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY CONDITION.
A test that accesses the mineral composition of the hair that can help you know your body's unique needs.
Provides indications of mineral imbalances, deficiencies, and toxic elements in the body.
Helps detect the long-term effect of diet, medications, and stress
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
What You Will Recieve
An in-depth view of your nutritional & toxic elements that includes your:
Metabolic type & what that means for your overall wellness
Nutritional element levels & their corresponding ratios to key health indicators
Toxic element levels, their ratios & the implications of any system toxicity
Endocrine needs such as in thyroid, reproductive & adrenal glands
Autonomic Nervous System balance ( Both the insufficiency & dominance of the Parasympathetic "Rest & Digest" & Sympathetic "Fight or Flight" Nervous Systems are observed.)
You also receive the following benefits:
FREE Detailed report interpretations
FREE Personal dietary suggestions (what to avoid/increase based on your findings)
FREE Customized supplement recommendations to support areas of need
FREE One-on-one follow-up visit with Coach Melesha Bailey under Dr. Amanda Snead's supervision of Manna Healing & Wholeness, where you can leave with a full understanding of your reports & ask any questions that you may have!
- Collecting a hair sample (at home) is quick, easy, and non-invasive.
- Hair analysis is among the most cost-effective mineral analyses.
- Hair is less susceptible to erratic changes in the blood affecting trace element levels.
- Hair provides a long-term record of mineral excesses and deficiencies.
- Hair provides an accurate long-term record of biological activity (your metabolism).
- Hair is E.P.A. recognized for the assessment of toxic metals.
- Properly interpreted, hair analysis provides an excellent Rx for a healthier lifestyle!
A Hair Analysis Is:
- SAFE – a noninvasive screening tool for young and old alike.
- EASY – the hair sample is collected in the convenience of your home.
- HOLISTIC – a natural approach to wellness through nutrition.
- E.P.A. RECOGNIZED – “hair might be a more appropriate tissue for studying community exposure to toxic metals than blood or urine analysis.”
Commonly Tested Elements Include:
Nutritional Elements: Considered “essential” for many metabolic and biological functions. Includes Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, and more.
Toxic Elements: Heavy metals that are well-known to interfere with biochemical and metabolic functions.
Significant Ratios: Important nutrient ratios that show biological functions and metabolic activity.
Nutritional/Toxic Element Ratios: Toxic minerals may produce an antagonistic effect on various essential minerals that can lead to disturbances in metabolic utilization.