Are Your Blood Sugars, Weight, Stress, Low Energy a cause for concern?
You may have a mineral deficiency.
A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a simple test that looks at the mineral composition of the hair.
Minerals are like spark plugs. They are essential to make everything run smoothly.
If you need more energy, vitality, and overall better health, this can give you answers.
Take back control.
Start today with the HTMA Quick Fix
- Collecting a hair sample (at home) is quick, easy, and non-invasive.
- Hair analysis is among the most cost-effective mineral analyses.
- Hair is less susceptible to erratic changes in the blood affecting trace element levels.
- Hair provides a long-term record of mineral excesses and deficiencies.
- Hair provides an accurate long-term record of biological activity (your metabolism).
- Hair is E.P.A. recognized for the assessment of toxic metals.
- Properly interpreted, hair analysis provides an excellent Rx for a healthier lifestyle!
A Hair Analysis Is:
- SAFE – a noninvasive screening tool for young and old alike.
- EASY – the hair sample is collected in the convenience of your home.
- HOLISTIC – a natural approach to wellness through nutrition.
- E.P.A. RECOGNIZED – “hair might be a more appropriate tissue for studying community exposure to toxic metals than blood or urine analysis.”
Commonly Tested Elements Include:
Nutritional Elements: Considered “essential” for many metabolic and biological functions. Includes Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, and more.
Toxic Elements: Heavy metals that are well-known to interfere with biochemical and metabolic functions.
Significant Ratios: Important nutrient ratios that show biological functions and metabolic activity.
Nutritional/Toxic Element Ratios: Toxic minerals may produce an antagonistic effect on various essential minerals that can lead to disturbances in metabolic utilization.
A test that accesses the mineral composition of the hair that can help you know your body's unique needs.
Provides indications of mineral imbalances, deficiencies, and toxic elements in the body.
Helps detect the long-term effect of diet, medications, and stress
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
What You Will Recieve
An in-depth view of nutritional & toxic elements that include:
Metabolic type & what that means for your overall wellness
Nutritional levels & their corresponding ratios
Toxic levels, their ratios & the implications of toxicity
Endocrine needs such as in thyroid, reproductive & adrenal glands
Autonomic Nervous System balance of the Parasympathetic "Rest & Digest" & Sympathetic "Fight or Flight" Nervous Systems
Additional Complimentary Benefits
- Detailed report interpretations
- Personal dietary suggestions (what to avoid/increase based on your findings)
- Customized supplement recommendations to support areas of need
- A one-on-one follow-up visit with Coach Melesha Bailey and our Nurse Coach Leshia to go over your results.
Amber, San Diego, CA
After years of many health issues, searching for answers to skin issues, and digestive problems, the HTMA was spot on with findings that I had already discovered and opened my eyes to some new things going on in my body. So grateful for answers.
Beth, Springfield, MO
Beth lost a lot of weight with my LET Go System but felt that her hormones may have been off. She discovered that she wasn't absorbing minerals properly from the foods she was eating. "I feel so much better knowing what's going on in my body" I really thought something was wrong". "That peace of mind means the world to me"